Inclusive Design Hub
The full Inclusive Design Hub promotional toolkit is available here, including social media sharing functions, banners, and other materials to promote the Inclusive Design Hub in your network.
Inclusive Design Hub Logos
Please post the Inclusive Design Hub Logo on your website or use as your email signature.
We recommend applying alternative text to the images to ensure accessibility. Should you require a different size, please contact us.
Publish this article in your newsletters and websites.
Title: Scotland’s Inclusive Design Hub
The Inclusive Design Hub is a website that aims to improve awareness and encourage the take up of inclusive design in Scotland.
What is Inclusive Design?
Inclusive Design is the design of an environment so that it can be accessed and used by as many people as possible, regardless of age, gender and disability. An environment that is designed inclusively is not just relevant to buildings; it also applies to surrounding open spaces, wherever people go about every day.
What can I find on the Hub?
- Articles on the importance of inclusive design.
- Case studies that demonstrate innovative examples of inclusive environments in Scotland.
- A resources library that provides links to inclusive design guidance from a variety of sources.
- An up-to-date blog featuring: interviews, discussion points and all of the latest inclusive design news from across the country.
Visit our information hub today! www.inclusivedesign.scot
NOTES TO THE EDITOR
About Disability Equality Scotland
- We are a national charity working to make life more accessible, equal and inclusive for disabled people in Scotland.
- We want disabled people to live as independently as they can.
- We want disabled people to have the same opportunities as everyone else.
- We want disabled people to live a life of dignity and respect.
- We work on behalf of everyone who has any type of impairment. We also work with disability organisations and groups who share our beliefs.
- We are the umbrella organisation for all disability Access Panels in Scotland, providing them with support and guidance to improve the lives of disabled people at a local level throughout Scotland.
- We are membership led. If you are an individual or an organisation, you can join our membership for FREE and help to further our aims.
A better life for disabled people.
Achieving full Access and Inclusion for disabled people in Scotland.
Key Messages (Tweet or post on Facebook)
- Scotland’s Inclusive Design Hub inclusivedesign.scot tell us what you think! #InclusiveDesign @DEScotTweets
- Be informed, be in the know, and become inclusive… visit inclusivedesign.scot tell us what you think! #InclusiveDesign @DEScotTweets
- Discover more about Inclusive Design across Scotland. Visit inclusivedesign.scot #InclusiveDesign @DEScotTweets